Sep 24, 2011

Time to update the blog and add my newest kit!


I have been off-track for several months now, hopefully getting back on track now. Slowly but surely...Above is the preview of my newest digital scrapbooking kit named "Inspiration". Maybe my inspiration will be around for a while. I have felt lost without it.  :-(
My new kit is full size (3600x3600 300 dpi) Perfect for the hybrid ladies that like to print their layouts etc. It is available at both my stores Designer Scraps & Crafty Delight (store names are click-able!)
Kit includes:
20 papers
30 elements

1 banner
1 bench
2 bows
1 butterfly
1 circles
1 dragonfly
1 flower (2 colors)
4 frames
4 different hearts
1 ric rac (3 colors)
1 screw
2 stickers
2 strings
1 clip
2 leaves
1 envelope
1 rainbow
2 ribbon strings
1 sparkles

Here's hoping that this is on to new beginnings for me! Thanks to my store owners & friends that have been patient with me.
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails