Jan 19, 2011

Farrah's new kit "Restless", a freebie and two new layouts by yours truly...



First I have my two layouts from Farrah's new kit "Restless" available HERE at Designer Scraps, and a preview of this awesome kit! Pssst....Jon & Cassie....please name my next grandchild with a shorter name. Brooklynn's name barely fits!  :-/ 
LOL
Oops...I almost forgot to tell you that this awesome kit comes in tagger size too!
You can see it HERE.


And......a freebie for you!

You can get the awesome splatters from Designer Scraps HERE.
Enjoy!
Oh and while I have you here....don't forget about the awesome Tag Contest going on at Designer Scraps right now! Click on over to Designer Scraps for more information! 
Contest ends January 31, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails