Jul 23, 2009

New blinkies!

I have 3 great new blinkies to share! Now if you want to link to me you have a choice! LOL The first blinkie was made by Ziggy of Ziggy Fan's Scrap Design. Thank you Ziggy! I love it!

Photobucket

The second 2 blinkies were made by Ivory's Designz. I love them Ivory! Thank you! If you would like Ivory to make a blinkie for you, you can find out more information by clicking HERE.
Photobucket

Photobucket

The first 2 blinkies were made with Farrah's Imagine kit. Thank you Farrah for giving permission for your kit to be used! Imagine is the kit my blog background is made with right now. You can get this awesome kit by clicking HERE now. Take advantage soon, while this awesome kit is only $2!

The third blinkie Ivory used her Dark Strawberry Delite kit. You can find this awesome kit by clicking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails