Jul 8, 2009

Attention Scrapping community! This deal is to good to be missed!


This deal is the most awesome deal I think I have ever seen! I was going through some email tonight and this AD caught my eye. For only $25 you can get ALL of Royanna Fritschmann's products! This includes personal use items and commercial use items. People....there are 13 PAGES of items! Then I got to really reading the AD and see that as a bonus you get this too:

***BONUS! Buy my store and get Wetfish Designs Entire store for FREE!***

Coupon to be sent after purchase |CLICK HERE| for information [must be registered to view]

In case that didn't quite register with you...that's 2 stores worth of products! You better go get an External hard drive if you don't have one already! LOL
This sale goes until the end of July. Don't miss out on this awesome opportunity to fill your hard drive!
Click the AD above to go to Royanna's store.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails