Apr 30, 2009

My newest freebie kit!






Here is my newest freebie scrap kit. My newest/latest obsession is a band named The All American Rejects. I got the color pallet for this kit from the colors on their website. Thank you Tyson, Nick, Mike & Chris. It's not much but I bet that fans have done weirder stuff. LOL
Anyways, I hope someone likes and can use this kit!
The Reject kit is full size, 300 DPI, personal use only please. If you use my kit please email me a link to your layout, a tag with my name or something and I will post it on my blog. Have a scrappy day! Download links are below.
Tracy

Download 1
Download 2
Download 3


3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 01 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on May. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an awesome kit! thanks so much

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails